Half Day Saigon with China Town
An almost living and breathing ambassador of Vietnam’s diverse cultural heritage, an amplitude overdose for all senses emerges once entering the city limits of Ho Chi Minh City. Loaded with examples as a must-see destination, let’s lift the Saigon veil.
• Capturing the essence of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City
• Mingle with the locals at the famous Binh Tay Market
• Pay respect to the Goddess of Sea in the Thien Lau Pagoda
• Explore the French-colonial post office and its design
• Relive the atrocities of war at the War Remnant Museum
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Thien Hau Temple
- Entry/Admission - Central Post Office
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown (Cho Lon) - District 5, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
The tour starts right in Chinatown, located just west of the Saigon River. Known as Cho Lon by the locals, this is where visitors will explore the various sights and sounds of Vietnam’s tight connection with Chinese heritage. Cho Lon is brimming with human activity. The commercial-savvy visitor will get their shopping needs satisfied at the Binh Tay market, always as busy as a beehive with trading activity.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thien Hau Temple, 750 Yale St # 756, Los Angeles, CA 90012-2326
Next on the agenda is the Thien Hau Temple, dedicated to the goddess of the seas to protect fishermen and sailors. Built-in 1760 and now the city’s oldest temple, the Thien Hau Pagoda currently is a meeting point for the Chinese community.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Central Post Office, 125 Hai Ba Trung, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
Designed by Gustav Eiffel, the post office is a landmark in the city to take images of some traditional means for sending mail. Within walking distance from the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office’s French colonial design, with its yellow-painted exterior, is not its only feature that draws a crowd. This emblematic building’s interior comprises elements of modern postal services as well as keeping a tight grip on its heritage and remains a must-visit tourism attraction.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Ending the tour will be with a visit the War Remnants Museum is by far the most well-known museum in Ho Chi Minh City, exhaustively documenting of the long Vietnam- American war in the 1970s. Newly housed in a modern building, exhibits include explicit photographs of the war and a collection of tanks, planes and weapons in the yard outside. After exiting the museum, the guide and driver will comfortably bring you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Ho Chi Minh City centre hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Based on minimum of 2 adults per booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Ho Chi Minh City centre.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside the city, harbour and the Ho Chi Minh’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal.
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. All Clients should use their own refillable water bottle to avoid regular contacts with multiples single-use plastic bags (this has the additional positive effect of reducing plastic waste in our destination). 2. Everyone reminded to wash or sanitize hands before all snacks, meals.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.