Half Day Sacred Citadel of Pachacamac Tour
An archaeological and mystical experience with the God of tremors. The word Pachacamac means "soul of the earth, the one that animates the world".
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Hotel - Citadel of Pachacamac - Hotel
- Excursion Tour
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- The program does not include anything not specified
- Get to know the Sanctuary of the Pachacamac God, considered by the ancient Andean people as the creator of the universe and a successful oracle to predict the future and possible catastrophes. Pachacamac is a splendid citadel made up of a set of clay pyramids, are distinguished palaces, temples, squares and streets which make up this ancestral center of pilgrimage and devotion of ancient Peru.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Lima City (applies only hotels in Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.