Half-Day River-Rafting Trip from Denver
Raft down one of Colorado's most picturesque and exciting rivers on this fun-filled day trip from Denver! Clear Creek, a short drive from Denver, offers rafting for beginner and intermediate rafters, allowing you to choose the best option for you. Whichever level you choose, you can count on a a thrilling river-rafting experience in Colorado.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experienced rafting guide
- All transportation to and from downtown Denver
- Snacks and drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Denver Adventures, Conifer, CO 80433
Just a 30-minute drive from Denver, Clear Creek provides beginner and intermediate rafting experiences, choose the best option for you on either a morning or afternoon departure. While you enjoy the expansive scenery, there’s also a good chance you’ll see local wildlife on the river’s shore. This 5 hour trip does not include lunch but does include light snacks and drinks.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us 24-48 hours before trip departure to ensure your pick-up location is located in our pick-up range.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Contact the supplier 48 hours before tour departure to verify tour conditions and expectations.
- Failure to reconfirm may result in cancellation of your tour without refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- 6 passengers per raft
- Water shoes recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 7 for beginners and 14 for intermediate
- Good physical condition is a must and you must know how to swim
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.