Half day quad biking at the palm grove
- Cross the rugged terrain of the palm grove on a quad
- Discover the lifestyle of Berber villages
- Enjoy Moroccan mint tea surrounded by fascinating landscapes
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel / Riad
- 1 x quad per person
- Helmet and goggles
- Mint tea in a local house
- Drop off at your hotel or in downtown Marrakech
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
What's excluded :
- Personal activities
- Personal expenses
- After you have been picked up from your hotel, you will leave the city behind to go to our center, for a quad bike tour of Marrakech in the rocky and desert plains in the heart of the palm grove of Marrakech. Spend a refreshing day in the outskirts of Marrakech by quad bike in Marrakech and discover the beauty of the majestic High Atlas mountains with its snow-capped peaks across the steep paths of the palm grove.
This half-day self-driving quad bike tour in Marrakech is ideal for experiencing unique and powerful sensations. If you are travelers in search of discovery and authenticity, do not miss this secure experience with a professional, friendly and attentive guide who adapts to your levels and takes the appropriate tracks accordingly.
Many landscapes will be offered to you during this ride: arid hills, rocky desert and steep tracks which will take you through typical Berber villages where you can taste a mint tea and discover the lifestyle of the inhabitants of these villages.
Don't worry about the quad, it is permanently insured and checked and children under the age of 16 can also have this experience with an adult.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.