Half-Day Quad Bike Safari and Giza Pyramids Tour
Experience the wonders of the ancient world and enjoy a desert adventure in this action-packed half-day tour. Zoom across the Western Desert on a quad bike for two hours, enjoying panoramic views of the Pyramids of Giza. Then drive to Giza and admire both pyramids and Sphinx up close. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-hour quad bike ride
- English-speaking guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Quad Bike At Giza Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Additional charge applies to go inside pyramids
- Your driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza at 8am in an air-conditioned vehicle and take you the Giza Plateau, the expanse of desert on the outskirts of Cairo where the pyramids and Sphinx stand, for your quad bike safari. After a quick training session, roar across the desert sands with the pyramids silhouetted against the skyline for two thrilling hours. Once your safari's finished, your guide will transfer you in air-conditioned comfort to the Pyramids of Giza.
Discover the three major pyramids: the Great Pyramid of Khufu, and the lesser pyramids of Khaufre and Menkaure. Marvel at the mighty Sphinx, the giant monumental statue that's half-lion, half-human, and around 4,500 years old. Your guide will explain the history of Ancient Egypt, a civilization that dates back more than 7,000 years, as you tour the archaeological site on foot. Finally, it's back into the vehicle to return to your hotel around noon, in time for an early lunch.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in Cairo or GizaDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.