Half day quad bike at landscape of Marrakech and spa Hamam from Casablanca
Your driver picks you from your hotel in Casablanca on a journey of a full day for a special treats and unique experience.
After almost 3 hours driving a way, In Marrakech, you discover a lot of adventures and explorative by quasdexperiences carefully designed for your maximum comfort…
After all the experiences, Hammam is there to give your body an unforgettable treat before taking you back to your hotel in Casablanca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Quad bike
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Hammam de la Rose
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Safi
Ride out of town to Agafay Stone Desert for great tracks, cool mountain air and an unforgettable ride. With its dunes-shaped hills and exceptional views of the Atlas, the Agafay desert is the new star of Marrakech region.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hammam de la Rose, 130, Dar El Bacha Medina, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Immerse yourself in a sensuous Moroccan experience at Hammam de La Rose, a sanctuary of peace and tranquility in the heart of Marrakech, with all the modern comforts and state-of-the-art design.
At Hammam de La Rose, your health and wellbeing are paramount and our expert treatments are designed to promote them.
Enjoy the timeless experience of being suffused with the gentle heat of our hammam as warm water is gently poured over your body.
Allow stress to be scrubbed away with our special exfoliating scrub, and reinvigorate your body with our nourishing honey & argan oil or special mineral-enriched masks.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Jamaâ El Fna square, inscribed on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage, is a veritable open-air theater that always amazes visitors. Thanks to its original design, which is still preserved, its construction and decoration materials perpetually used and its natural environment (notably the Gardens of Aguedal, Menara and the Palmeraie, the plantation of which is attributed to the Almoravids), still protected. Medina of Marrakech enjoys all its initial components, both cultural and natural, which give it exceptional universal value.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.