Half day Punta Arenas City Tour
With this city tour Punta Arenas we will discover the most important places in the southernmost city of Chile, including beautiful views and cultural monuments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance to museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Universidad de, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
We will pick you up at your hotel to start this city tour Punta Arenas, a tour of the capital of the region of Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica. We will start by the Plaza Muñoz Gamero, where the monument to Hernando de Magallanes is located and then we will go to Cerro de la Cruz, from where we will have a panoramic view of the city and we will see Tierra del Fuego in the distance.
Then, we will visit the Municipal Cemetery of Magallanes and the monument to the Ovejero, before moving to the narrow coastal road of Magallanes, where the tour ends.
Departure: 10:00 hs
Arrival: 1:00 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.