Half Day Private Wine Tour Lisbon
Our tour is done in private, and a comfortable car, with a TV where we always watch movies about places to visit, and is commented live by the driver, and it is these little details that make our tour different.
Let's visit one of the Top Ten Fish Markets in the World.
Visit a great Vineyard and Cellar, and taste excellent wines and local products.
When we go to the winery, we pass through the Vineyards, the Cork Oaks and the Olive Trees, you can enjoy unique things from Portugal (Cork, Olives and the real rural world in Portugal)
Let's see a wonderful view of the top of the Arrábida Natural Park to the Atlantic Ocean
Visit the Statue of King Christ with a beautiful view over Lisbon and the 25 de Abril bridge (sister of the Golden gate bridge in San Francisco)
A unique experience, to remember later with great happiness.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sockets USB for mobile phone charger
- Driver/guideLive commentary on board
- Wine Visit, tasting Wine and local products
- Entry/Admission - Fernao Po Adega Winery
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Aguas de Moura, Aguas de Moura, Setubal District, Alentejo
Visiting the oldest cork oak in the world, 237 years old.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mercado do Livramento, Avenida Luisa Todi 157, Setubal 2900-462 Portugal
Top 10 best Fish Martket in the World.
Don't worry, it doesn't smell like fish, it's very clean, and then we can see the mix of colors inside the market, where Fish, Flowers, Fruits, Vegetables, Bread, Cheese, Meat abound, it's a Excellent place where you can see a large collection of tiles on the walls, you can also eat oysters, drink Champagne, drink Ginjinha ... it's a magical place to visit
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
We are going to cross the bridge opened in 1966. and it is built by the same architect who built the Golden Gate in San Francisco.
The 25th of April Bridge is considered the Sister of the Golden Gate
Pass By: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
We pass through the Arrábida natural park where we find different trees and vegetation, and from where we can have a breathtaking view over the Atlantic Ocean, at the top of the Mountain, at 500 meters altitude
Stop At: Fernao Po Adega Winery, Cci 2402 Fernando Pó, Aguas de Moura 2965-545 Portugal
Visit the Adega Ermelinda de Freitas, one of the most awarded gold medals in the Lisbon Region.
Visit the winery and vineyards, taste red and white wine and local products such as Cheese, Butter, Bread and Chorizo
Duration: 2 hours
• Tapas - Local Products, Cheese, Butter, Chourizo, Hams
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisbon Portela Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, 1700-111 Lisboa, Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have the Clean & Safe Certificate issued by Turismo de Portugal and Health Authorities. All our drivers attended the Clean & Safe course, done by Turismo de Portugal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.