Half-Day Private Trip from Tangalle to Udawala National Park
The most popular half-day excursion from Tangalle is to Udawalawa National Park for taking part in an elephant safari.
Our experienced drivers are known for careful driving. They have been doing these tours for 5 years. Their cultural & historical expertise well-founded.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1000 ml bottled drinking water per person
- 4X4 Jeep for half day safari
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Passenger Insurance cover 500,000 LKR P.P
- Total fuel cost
- Total Parking charges
- Replacement vehicle in case of unlucky events - with new driver
- Road Tax & Insurance Tax
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry fees of visiting site or activities
- Tickets of Udawalawawe NP & Elephants Transit Home
- Extra person in vehicle other than those who booked
- Extra excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Food, other meals than lunch, other beverages than water
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Transit Home (ETH)
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elephant Transit Home (ETH), 5km west of the Uda Walawe National Park entrance, Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
Before entering the national park, you will be visiting the Udawalawe Elephant Transit Home, where orphaned elephant babies are nursed and made fit for later rehabilitation and release back to the wild.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
First and foremost, Udawalawe National Park is famous for wild elephants. Small groups of cow elephants with babies and juveniles can be seen throughout the year in this wildlife area. Bull elephants, some of them tuskers, can be seen as loners or in very small groups of juveniles at the shores of the large lake.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be welcoming you in the lobby of your hotel or for your convenience at a meeting point of your choice in Tangalle City. Departure time is immediately after pick-up time in case you reserved this tour exclusively (no other persons in the same vehicle that day)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/26/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.