Half Day Private Tour to Huanghuacheng Great Wall (Non - Shopping Tour)
Huanghuacheng Great Wall in Huairou District lies 65km from Beijing City area and it is best known for its waterscape. The blue-water reservoir – Haoming Lake would freshen you up. And the 600 years old venerable Great Wall would burst tourists with history information. Going to Huanghuacheng Great Wall, your sight will be pleased with the fresh scenery and your mind will be greeted by Chinese military history in the Ming Dynasty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer in air-condition vehicle with driver
- English speaking guide
- Chinese style lunch
- Entry/Admission - Great Wall at Huanghuacheng
What's excluded :
- Cable car & scenic shuttle bus of Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing, Beijing
In the morning at 08:00, your friendly guide and driver will meet you at your hotel in Beijing city area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Wall at Huanghuacheng, 60 km (37 miles) N of Beijing, Beijing 102209 China
After hotel pickup, you will be escorted to Huanghuacheng Great Wall after 2 hours' drive. The driving to the Great Wall would be a good chance to see the urban and suburban scenery of the Chinese capital city.
Due to the longer distance from Beijing city area, Huanghuacheng Great Wall is less visited. But its unique scenery still attracts quiet some people who want to see something special of the Great Wall. At the foot of the Great Wall there is a reservoir, and some lower part of the Great Wall is submerged in the reservoir. In Huanghuacheng Great Wall Scenic Area you will have around 2 hours to enjoy a more relaxing great wall tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Beijing, Beijing
After lunch, you will be transferred back to downtown hotel. Service ends here.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Beijing, Beijing
1) As Huanghuacheng Great Wall is far from downtown area (2 hours' drive for single way), please expect the tour needs about 7 hours. If you have to catch flight or train in the afternoon, you are not suggested with this tour to make sure enough time for your later arrangement.
2) If you want to start your tour at different time, please leave a special requirement at the time of booking.
Departure Point :Wangfujing, Wang Fu Jing Da Jie, Wang Fu Jing, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 3rd ring road of Beijing city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your hotel info when booking the tour: full hotel name, under which name you booked the hotel
- Please bring your passport on the touring day
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 3rd ring road of Beijing city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As Huanghuacheng Great Wall is far from downtown area (2 hours' drive for single way), please expect the tour needs about 7 hours. If you have to catch flight or train in the afternoon, you are not suggested with this tour to make sure enough time for your later arrangement.
- If you want to start your tour at different time, please leave a special requirement at the time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.