Half-day Private Tour to Giza Pyramids with Camel Ride
According to the arranged pick up time, your tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel to pick you up by a private A/C van and transfer you to the Pyramids of Giza to start your Guided tour.
Your first visit will be the Pyramid of the King Cheops the greatest Pyramid and one of the seven ancient wonders of the world. Visit the Pyramids of The King Chephren the Son of Cheops and the Pyramid of the King Mykerinus.
Then you will see the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren. You will also visit the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions, namely for the preoperative purification of the king’s body before its burial as well as the actual mummification process. Then you will be taken back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Entry/Admission - Giza Necropolis
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Necropolis, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Spending 3 Hours in the Pyramids of Giza, standing under the shadow of the great Pyramid (The Remain one of the ancient 7 wonders ) Enjoy the view of the 3 pyramids in panoramic view from the highest point of Giza plateau
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Then you will see the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.