Half-Day Private Tour to Casa Aliaga, San Francisco Convent and Larco Museum
Your tour will start in downtown Lima, where you will visit the Aliaga House, a viceregal construction delivered by Francisco Pizarro to one of his captains (Jerónimo de Aliaga) when he founded the city. Then you will go to Saint Francis' Church, which has an enviable collection of old books and an authentic network of catacombs open to the public. Next, you will go to Pueblo Libre district to visit the Larco Museum, founded by Rafael Larco Hoyle en 1926. The museum, located inside a viceregal mansion built on a pre-Columbian pyramid of the 7th century, houses the most complete
pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artifacts as well pieces of erotic art.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Casa Aliaga, San Francisco convent and Larco Museum.
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Aliaga
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa de Aliaga, Jiron de la Union 224, Lima Peru
A colonial mansion gifted in 1535 by chief conquistador Francisco Pizarro to Jerónimo de Aliaga.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas, Plaza San Francisco Jirón Lampa y Ancash, Lima 15001 Peru
Saint Francisco church has an enviable collection of old books and an authentic network of catacombs open to the public.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
The museum boasts the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artifacts, as well as pieces of erotic art.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them,please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for yourpick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.