Half-Day Private Tour to Barranco and MATE Museum
In the afternoon you will be picked up from your hotel to be transferred to the district of Barranco, the most colorful and artistic neighborhood of Lima, which has numerous bars and restaurants, beautiful colonial houses and good craft shops, for you to discover its streets and postcard looking scenarios. Then visit the Mario Testino Museum, where the famous Peruvian fashion photographer displays pictures and costumes that catalog his career worldwide. When finished, you will have free time to enjoy a delicious coffee in a traditional Barranco cafe and give a perfect ending to this tour. Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Admission to MATE Museum.
- Coffee tasting
- Entry/Admission - Museo MATE
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Barranco, Lima’s most bohemian suburb and the prefered location to enjoy nightlife in Lima. It has residences, boulevards, hotels, art galleries and restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo MATE, Avenida Pedro de Osma 409 Barranco, Lima 15063 Peru
MATE Museum is a non-profit organization, founded in 2012 by the famous Peruvian photographer Mario Testino. It is a showcase of international contemporary art in Lima and of Peruvian talent in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Enjoy a coffee tasting in a traditional Barranco café.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.