Half Day Private Tour Sintra 4h
Start your day by being pick up at your hotel, our local guide will drive you true the day in our luxurious vehicles. First it will be Sintra, Sintra is the most mystical and romantic destination in Portugal par excellence. It has been a UNESCO world heritage site for its cultural landscape since 1992.
The capital of romanticism 25 km from Lisbon where the remains of human occupation during the Neolithic era and Bronze Age coexist with palaces, mansions and farms which proliferated during the 19th and 20th centuries.
Then we will also visit Cascais is the most sophisticated and elegant area in the Lisbon region beside the sea, a fisherman village and In what used to be the most popular place for the old European royalty to spend the bathing season, experience the contrast between the calm beaches, no better place to have a beautiful lunch bye the beach.
Finishing this amazing day again in you hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your Hotel or apartment is includedAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.