Half-Day Private Tour Riding on Horseback Around Cusco
You will be picked up from your hotel in Cusco followed by a twenty minute car trip to the starting point. The trip lasts two and a half hours, and will take you through fields, Andean-style villages and views of sites and Inca ruins. You will enjoy a wonderful view of the city of Cusco on your way to the Temple of the Moon, where the horses will be left and will embark on the trip by car back to Cusco. Return to the hotel in Cusco. You are not allowed to visit the archaeological sites, while you are riding on horseback.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Gloves and helmet
- One horse per person.
- One muleteer for every five horses
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visits to archaeological sites or entrances.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cusco Moon Temple, Pisac highway, Cusco Peru
The Temple of the Moon was a temple for fertility. The most important cave has a crack at the top where a fine ray of light enters and it bursts on a cold stone table.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick-up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum rider weight: 77 kg (170 pounds)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.