Half-Day Private Tour of Shanghai World Financial Center and French Concession
On this guided half day trip, you will have an amazing view of Shanghai from world’s highest observatory - Shanghai World Financial Center, stroll along the fashionable pedestrian street of Xintiandi, and explore the former French Concession.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Private transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai World Financial Center
- Entry/Admission - Xintiandi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai World Financial Center, Building 1, No.100 Century Ave, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
This half day private trip starts at either 8:30 am or 1:30 pm, please indicate your preferred starting time while make the booking. With pick up from your Shanghai downtown hotel, local guide will accompany you to enjoy the memorable trip in Shanghai.
Being the second tallest skyscraper in mainland China, Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC) was completed in August 28, 2008, and ranked the top in the heights of roof and usable floor. You will take the elevator directly to the sightseeing platform, and enjoy a perfect and extensive view of Shanghai along the Huangpu River.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xintiandi, Lane 181, Taicang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200021 China
Continue to visit Shanghai Xintiandi - a perfect mixture of old and new styles. Xintiandi is a fashionable pedestrian street composed of Shikumen and modern architectural style. Stroll around to experience the historical and cultural atmosphere of the city.
You last stop will be the former French Concession - the earliest, largest and most prosperous of the four former French Concessions in China. Listen to your local guide’s explanation of its history and explore the multi-cultural expressions of education, architecture, religions and lifestyle.
Afterwards, the guide will transfer you back to the hotel, or drop you off at the city center for you to continue the sightseeing at your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Shanghai hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.