Half-Day Private Tour of Mumbai's Bollywood Live Shooting Set
Over the years, we have come to love the TV dramas and the people who star in those dramas. This trip is all about your love for those amazing serials and the people who make it happen. Our Live Bollywood shooting tour will be to the beloved film city where many serials are busy shooting their episodes. You will get a chance to visit the sets of famous ongoing serials and if possible movies.
The tour will kick off from your pickup locations at the hotel. We will head straight to the film city from there. It will be a 2 hours guided tour with personal visits to the shooting sets. The guests are set to see the inner workings behind the cameras of our beloved serials or movies.
If allowed by the artists, we can visit their green rooms and also click a selfie with them. After the fun-filled day, reach the gate of the live shooting set and drop back to the hotel in your private car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry Ticket to Live Shooting Set
- Tolls, Taxes and Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Goregaon Film city
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- Personal and Shopping expenses
- Tips and Gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goregaon Film city, Mumbai 400065 India
Goregoan Film city is a vast area spread across 520 acres of land and consists of around 20 indoor studios. Built on the lines of the Film City of California, today it is considered as synonymous to Bollywood with more than 900 films, and numerous TV shows been shot here so far. Not only is it a great place for film shoots, but it is also filled with verdant greenery, refreshing expanses, and a huge area with the capacity to accommodate almost 1000 sets at a time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located hotels in Mumbai
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.