Half Day Private Tour of Juyongguan Great Wall Hiking
Juyongguan Pass ranks as the first of the three impregnable passes along the Great Wall. Besides the ancient wall, many old buildings, like towers and temples, can be seen there. With a private tour guide’s accompany, this tour takes you to explore the first Great Wall passe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
What's excluded :
For this half day Private Great Wall hiking tour, the starting time will be at 8:00 am or 1:00pm with pick up from your downtown hotel lobby.
Hop aboard the private vehicle and drive around 1 hour from Beijing downtown to Juyongguan Great Wall. Situated in a valley surrounded by mountains on two sides, Juyongguan has long been a military stronghold. It was first built in the Spring and Autumn Period (770 – 476 BC) and Warring States Period (476 – 221 BC) by Yan State as a fortification. And the extant pass was built in Ming Dynasty to protect the northern borders from Mongol invasions. Stairs on the western part are quite steep while the other side is gentler, suitable for people who are energetic and those who are weak in sports.
After around 2 hours hiking, the guide will transfer you back to downtown and drop off at your hotel to conclude the trip.
• Juyongguan Great Wall, Great wall of China, Changping, Beijing,, Beijing China
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from centrally located Beijing hotels within the 4th ring road, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stairs can be very slippery when wet
- No meal provided, you'd better take some snacks
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.