Half Day Private Tour of Jewish sites in Shanghai
This half day tour takes you to visit some major jewish related historical sites ,like the Peace Hotel, the Shanghai Jewish Refugee Museum , then stop at the White Horse Cafe and walk around the Huoshan park to learn more about the jewish history in old Shanghai.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation from hotel and drop off
- Bottled water
- Local professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal expense and gratitudes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum, 62 Changyang Road, Shanghai China
Our guide will tell you the unforgetable history during the World War two ,and show you the video and photos where the Jewish refugees used to live in Shanghai and how's the life in Shanghai. The synagogue was built by Russian Jews in 1927, it features gallert-type style with 3-storey main buildings .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fairmont Peace Hotel, 20 Nanjing E Rd, Wai Tan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200002
There's a hotel museum where you can learn about the legendary merchant Victor Sassoon ,who was a British Sephardic Jews of Iraq Origin,his family managed extensive business holdins in HK,Shanghai and Cacutta. The Sassaon's house was the first high- rise building back to that age.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Shanghai, Shanghai
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.