Half-day Private tour of Chongqing Zoo with Transfer to Chongqing Airport
Pick you up at Chongqing Chaotiammen pier or Chongqing downtown hotels. Enjoy seeing the giant pandas at Chongqing Zoo early in the day when they are most active,alternatively, you can choose to visit Chongqing General Stilwell Museum. After visit, transfer you to Chongqing airport where your tour ends.
Please note: A private transfer from Chonqing airport to Chongqing downtown hotel or Chongqing Chaotiamen pier is available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities for guide and driver
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Chongqing Zoo (Chongqing Dongwuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Stilwell Museum/Former Residence of General Stilwell (Shidiwei Jiangjun Jiuju)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chongqing Zoo (Chongqing Dongwuyuan), No.25 Xijiao Road, Jiulongpo District, Chongqing 400050 China
Chongqing Zoo is located at just 8 km from the city center. First opened in 1953, the zoo has undergone many additions and upgrades over the years and now covers an area of over 110 acres. In 1989 the Panda House was built, providing these rare animals a more natural environment to live in. A visit to the Panda House will be a highlight of your zoo visit, but there are over 240 species of birds, fish and other animals to enjoy. Entrance tickets are at your own cost.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stilwell Museum/Former Residence of General Stilwell (Shidiwei Jiangjun Jiuju), Jialing Xin Cun 63, Chongqing China
Alternatively, you can choose to visit Chongqing General Stillwell. During the Second World War Chongqing became an important base for the allied forces of China and the USA who fought side by side against the fascist powers. Your first stop today will be at the General Stillwell Museum. The museum is housed in the building that served as a headquarters for the US General Stilwell when he worked alongside the Chinese fighting the Japanese. The museum contains many pictures of meetings between the leaders of the allied powers of the time as well as many maps of China and India and posters from the Burma Campaign. These include pictures of the First American Volunteer Group, a team of US pilots who became known as the Flying Tigers. Entrance tickets are at your own cost.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your pick-up location is not within scoop of definition, your guide will meet you at an appointed place and transfer you back to the same location after the tour ends, or you can pay additional car charge for pickup and drop-off service from your hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time and disembarkation time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.