Half-Day Private Tour of Beijing Hutong Highlights
Soak up the atmosphere of old Beijing on this 4-hour private walking tour of some of the city's most famous hutongs. You'll visit Nanluoguxiang and Yandai Xie Street, stroll along Qianhai Lake, climb the Drum Tower, and ride a rickshaw to meet a family in their courtyard house.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hutong Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hutong Tour, No.9, Zhonglou, Dongcheng District No.9, Zhonglou, Dongcheng District, 100009, Beijing, Beijing 100009 China
Expect your private guide at 8:00 am or 1:00 pm for a short drive to start the half day trip. You will firstly visit the 800-meter long south-north Nanluoguxiang Hutong. Then take a Hutong Rickshaw to an old courtyard where you will have a local family visit. With the help of a professional local guide, you will have a detailed explanation of the old courtyard (Siheyuan), like history, layout, Fengshui and traditional Chinese culture.
Continue to visit the Drum Tower and have bird's eye view of the surrounding communities of hutongs, walk along the 800-year-old hutong of Yandai Byway, pass through the Yinding Bridge, wander along Qianhai Lake circled by the former palaces of ministers, feel Beijing's traditional architecture, long history and Chinese culture. The trip ends at Hehua Market Decorated Archway, the tour guide will transfer you back to the hotel or you may remain in Houhai Bar Area for more happy time on your own.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from centrally located Beijing hotels within the 4th ring road, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please indicate your preferred starting time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.