Half Day Private Tour - Nazare Big Waves from Lisbon
Visit the fishing town of Nazaré, just 1h away from Lisbon, famous for its nice fish and seafood, but also more recently big-wave surfing, on this 4,5 hour private tour from Lisbon. The site of what is the largest wave ever ridden, a guiness world record, this seaside resort area attracts surfers from all over who are always on the hunt for the next big wave. You'll have the chance to watch surfers in action and soak up the atmosphere of the picturesque village.
Discover what makes Nazaré one of the most enjoyable Big Wave destinations in Europe.
All the Iteneraries and schedules that are described on this page are the standard ones for this tour. As this is a private tour and no one else will join your gruop, the tour is fully customizable according to your preferences. To change anything just inform us at the time of booking or talk to the driver in the day of the tour.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private minivan or sedan according to your group size
- Bottled water
- Parking, fuel and toll costs
- Insurance as required by law
- Entry/Admission - Forte de Sao Miguel
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, etc)
- Entrance fees unless stated in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Visit the village
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praia do Norte, Rua 31 de Janeiro, Nazare 2450-065 Portugal
Observe the waves and the surfers
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forte de Sao Miguel, 39_ 36.250' N, 009_ 5. 083' W, Nazare 2450-076 Portugal
Visit the exibitions and observe the waves
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel or Accommodation in LisbonAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child seats (three years old or above) are available on request (free of charge) if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only for Cruise Ship Passengers: At time of booking, please provide the following information: ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that all our prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for the whole group.
- Depending on the size of the group and car availability the tours are made on a mid size sedan/estate (Mercedes E Class or equivalent) or on a van.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Please note: There is no way to guarantee that there will be waves. Altough the season goes from October to March, more accurate predictions can only be made a few days before the travel. Nevertheless if we spend less time observing the waves we will customize the tour to include other attractions nearby.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Use of electronic communications for better listening. Please bring your phone and headphones.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.