Half Day Private Tour In Vancouver With A Local
Vancouver is Canada’s most populous city and from Granville Island market and Vanrie Park to long, sandy beaches and historic structures, our local host will show you the pick of the best.
Within 24 hours after booking you'll receive a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you'll be assigned a like-minded host. Your host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary to help you discover what makes the city unique. You will also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4 hours with a host
- Private and personalized experience
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Davie Street, Davie St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
The famous Rainbow Intersection in Davie Village is a sight you might want to see during your experience.
Pass By: West End, West End, Vancouver, British Columbia
You could stroll through this trendy neighborhood full of interesting shopping spots and pass by Sunset Beach Park and Vancouver Aquatic Centre
Pass By: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
If you enjoy shopping Granville Island Market is the place to be - from arts and craft to delicious food. You will also get to cross the well know Granville Bridge before getting done to the market.
Pass By: Kitsilano, Kitsilano, Vancouver, British Columbia
You can enter the Kitsiano neighborhood through Vanrie Park, and not only enjoy the ocean views and greenery, but you will walk past Vancouver Academy of Music, Museum of Vancouver and the Vancouver Maritime Museum
Pass By: Kitsilano Beach, Cornwall Ave North End of Yew St, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
An wonderful place to end a tour is Kisilano Beach where you can either soak up some some in the summer or enjoy the forests across the water - often snow capped in winter.
Departure Point :Vancouver, BC, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.