Half-day private tour in Saint-Emilion in a sidecar
What if the side-car was the best way to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Bordeaux Wineyards?
Tour of Saint-Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. On the program in addition to the ride through the vineyards: a wine tasting and visit of a château Grand Cru Classé and walk to Saint-Emilion.
The ride is 4 hours/4 hours and half
Each side-car = 1 or 2 Passengers
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Live commentary on board
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Vignobles & Chateaux
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vignobles & Chateaux, Entree 4 1 rue du Clocher, 33330 Saint-Emilion France
Your Gentleman sider takes you on an
original adventure through the vineyards and the most beautiful paths in the region. Once out of Bordeaux we drive in the middle of nature and vineyards with a sense of freedom and adventure specific to the sidecar! For the tour in Saint Emilion, there is a visit / winetasting of a Grand Cru Classé and a walk in town. We take care of everything: helmets and equipment, comments, photo stops ... You enjoy.
This trip may change according to your wishes and the traffic of the day.
The meeting point is located at just in front of the Tourist Office or at your hotel if it is downtown or on the way.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Visors for helmets and hair protectors
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.