Half Day Private Tour in Phnom Penh
Pick up at hotel’s lobby and head to visit Royal Palace, the residence of majesty King Sihanomoni live. The royal palace was built in 1866, consists with spectaculars Khmer style buildings. Start to explore those spectacular modern temples including the Moonlight Pavilion, the throne hall, the brown palace, Napolean III temple and continue to see the silver pagoda, the temple of the emerald buddha and the over 5,300 silver tiles is. Continue to Wat Phnom park, the landmark of Phnom Penh capital city and the origin capital city Phnom Penh comes from since 1472. Explore the park and the monastery to learn how the Daun Penh legendary has been told since the past. Head to river site and begin your amazing sunset cruise tour along the majestic river. Relax and enjoy the remarkable city sunset, explore the river bank lifestyle, royal palace view, Diamond island view, the fishing village of the Cambodian Muslim and the two sites between city and countryside. Have fun until back to hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-hour Sunset cruising along the Mekong river during the tour
- Service of airconditioned vehecle with Insurance
- Service of an English-speaking guide during the tour
- Water bottle during the tour program
What's excluded :
- All entrance fee are excluded
- Other extra service
- Food and beverage during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phnom
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace, Sothearos between Street 240 & 184, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Royal Palace is a complex of buildings which serves as the royal residence of the king of Cambodia.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Wat Phnom, Street 96 Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Wat Phnom is a landmark of Phnom Penh which the legendary has been told through one generation to another. Listen to your guide about the most interesting story of Phnom Penh.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10/28/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 02:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.