Half-Day Private Tour in Catherine Palace of Tsarskoye Selo
Guided visit to one of the major architectural treasures of the Royal St. Petersburg - settlement of Tsarskoe Selo (Pushkin) located 25km south of the city. This small town has two gigantic palaces, set amidst huge and beautiful parkland: the glorious Catherine Palace, a Baroque masterpiece by the Italian architecture Bartolomeo Rastrelli, and the Alexander Palace, where the last tsar family dwelt. We will visit the Catherine’s Palace with the Amber Room. It features splendid interiors, designed by eminent architects Rastrelli, Cameron, Stasov and Monighetti.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
The main landmark of Pushkin is Catherine Palace. It features splendid interiors, designed by eminent architects Rastrelli, Cameron, Stasov and Monighetti. The collection of the palace includes a large number of precious works of art, such as furniture, porcelain, statues, canvases and so forth, including personal belongings of Russian emperors and members of their families.
One of the most remarkable interiors of Catherine Palace is the Amber Room. During the palace excursion you will get to know about the mysterious history of the Amber Room and see the restored interiors. The room was first installed in the Winter Palace, but in 1755 Empress Elizabeth ordered Francesco Rastrelli to move it to the Catherine Palace. The individual amber panels were carried from St Petersburg to Tsarskoe Selo by 76 guardsmen in six days.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick-up from any accommodation in St. Petersburg. Our guide will pick you up at the specified time, he will hold a sign-board.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/28/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.