Half Day Private Tour - Highlights of Delft
Delft the university town and relive its glorious past as you wander along canals, churches, mansions and courtyards, this university town also offers canal tours, museums, markets and many pubs. Visit the ancient, medieval and modern neighborhoods to see and appreciate the vast history and culture that the city has witnessed over the years, also try the best food, drinks, local favorite places to hangout and beat the touristic rush. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the dutch culture and to fall in love with Delft even more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Royal Delft - Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nieuwe Kerk, Markt 80, 2611 GW Delft The Netherlands
Translated as the New Church, this wonderful religious structure can be found on the popular and central Markt Square.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Royal Delft - Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles, Rotterdamseweg 196, 2628 AR Delft The Netherlands
This is the last remaining Delft Blue pottery factory from the 17th century. Here you can see the art of hand-painting earthenware and watch techniques that have been handed down for hundreds of years. For an insight into this fascinating world, the Royal Delft Experience is recommended. During this interesting tour you will learn about the history of Delft pottery, the factory and the craft that is used to create the signature blue and white collections. There is also a museum, a shop, and a delightful tile workshop where you can learn how to paint a Delft design on your very own 13×13 pottery tile!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Church, 25 Heilige Geestkerkhof, 2611 HP Delft The Netherlands
While the Nieuwe Kerk is not really new, the Oude Kerk (Old church) is not that much older! Constructed in 1246 around 100 years before the new church, the Oude Kerk has a distinct leaning tower that stands at 75m tall.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Museum Prinsenhof Delft, Sint Agathaplein 1, 2611 HR Delft The Netherlands
This historical museum features a plethora of information and artefacts relating to the Dutch Golden age, together with information about William the Silent and Delft pottery. Originally a palace for the prince, the Prinsenhof marks the location that he was actually assassinated in 1584 and the bullet holes are still visible.
Pass By: Stadhuis van Delft (City Hall Delft), Markt 87, 2611 GS Delft The Netherlands
Another fine building located on the fantastic Markt square, the City Hall stands out as a fine piece of architecture.
Stop At: Delft, Delft, South Holland Province
Discover many more interesting places in the town, try local food and drinks, visit popular hangout places of university students.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Delft, Station Delft, 2611 BM Delft, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.