Half Day Private Tour - Evora World Heritage
Come with us on this half-day private tour of Évora and its UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore the richness of Alentejo's capital with more than 20 centuries of history, going back to Celtic times. Évora's Roman, Medieval and modern heritage blend together in a city that welcomes visitors with it's authenticity and peaceful life.
Discover the beauty of the Alentejo in a city filled with history!
All the Iteneraries and schedules that are described on this page are the standard ones for this tour. As this is a private tour and no one else will join your group, the tour is fully customizable according to your preferences or schedule needs if you come on a cruise ship, for example. To change anything just inform us at the time of booking or talk to the driver in the day of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private minivan or sedan according to your group size
- Bottled water
- Parking, fuel and toll costs
- Insurance as required by law
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, etc)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ervideira Wine Shop Evora
- Entry/Admission - Divinus Gourmet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cromeleque dos Almendres, Via R. do Cromeleque village of Nossa Senhora de Guadalupe - Almendras, Evora 7000-223 Portugal
Visit the Chromlech, one of the most important sites of this type in the Iberian Peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Evora, Evora, Evora District, Alentejo
Visit the historical Center of Evora, stroll around the streets within the wall. There may be admission tickets depending on you want to visit. Normally the Cathedral and the Bones Chapel are the most interesting attractions and the tickets for these two places is about 8€ per person. The time spent depends on other attractions that you may want to see/do in Evora.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ervideira Wine Shop Evora, Rua 5 de Outubro 56, Evora 7000-854 Portugal
Wine tasting. This is optional and depends on your preferences.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Divinus Gourmet, Praca 10 de Maio Loja 14 Cave, Evora 7000-650 Portugal
Olive Oil tasting. This is optional and depends on your preferences.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or accommodation in LisbonAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats (three years old or above) are available on request (free of charge) if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only for Cruise Ship Passengers: At time of booking, please provide the following information: ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that all our prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for the whole group.
- Depending on the size of the group and car availability the tours are made on a mid size sedan/estate (Mercedes E Class or equivalent) or on a van.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Use of electronic communications for better listening. Please bring your phone and headphones.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.