Half-Day Private Tour Around Kbal Spean
Opportunity to see the Angkorian lingas or phallic symbols which were carved into the riverbed at Kbal Spean to ensure the fertility of the lake and the potency of the King. This area has a good variety of birds and excellent views of species such as Hainan Blue Flycatcher, Rufous-winged Buzzard, Black Baza, Red-breasted and maybe Blossom-headed and Alexandrine Parakeets.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kbal Spean, Angkor Kulen Hills, Siem Reap Cambodia
The Siem Reap River originates in the sacred mountain of Phnom Kulen, some 50km northeast of Siem Reap. Our route passes through timeless rural Cambodian villages and countryside before we stop at the dry deciduous forest near the slopes of the mountains.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.