Half-Day Private Tiki Boat Beach Tour from Fort Myers
Enjoy a private cruise with your friends and family on the Tiny Tiki. The price is a flat rate for a maximum of 6 people. The Tiny Tiki is a 23 ft custom tiki pontoon which offers both shaded and unshaded comfortable seating. We have coolers with ice on board and unique teak tables to give our boat an authentic tiki bar feel. The majority of the cruise will be through slow waterways along the intracoastal along Fort Myers Beach. All tours are operated by our USCG approved Captain Kate and our guide Brendan. You will likely spot dolphins, various species of birds, and maybe even manatees on your cruise. We have a stereo system with an aux cord so you can play your own music if you prefer. BYOB
per adult from
What's included :
- We provide coolers and ice for you to bring your own beverages and snacks!
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lovers Key State Park, 8700 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931-5126
We will stop and anchor at Lover's Key State Park along Big Carlos Pass in the middle of this half day tour. You can go for a walk along the undisturbed beautiful beaches, swim in the water, or just relax on the boat and enjoy the atmosphere as you watch boats come through the pass. This is a popular place for boaters to anchor along the pass but if you decide to explore you can find quiet sections along the beach that are much more private than some other local beaches.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Matanzas Pass Preserve, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
We will travel through Matanzas harbor where you will see downtown Fort Myers Beach and all the waterfront restaurants. Once we reach Matanzas preserve you will see mangrove trees on your left for the remainder of the cruise down and we will be more likely to see wildlife.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Getaway Marina, 18400 San Carlos Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe. We disinfect surfaces between tours. Employees are checked daily to ensure they are symptom-free. If anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work with you to cancel or reschedule!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.