Half-Day Private National Museum of Sicán
Transfer from your hotel to the city of Ferreñafe to visit the museum at Sican. This museum displays all the everyday aspects of the Sican culture, which thrived in the region around 1100. You can see the processes of making pottery and metal crafts besides a recreation of the tombs of the Sican nobles. Most of the objects are displayed in their context, that is, in the same way, they were used and made.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Sican Museum.
- Entry/Admission - Sican Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sican Museum, Av. San Martin s/n, Ferrenafe Peru
This museum displays all the everyday aspects of the Sican culture, which thrived in the region around 1100. You can see the processes of making pottery and metal crafts besides a recreation of the tombs of the Sican nobles.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Chiclayo Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- It recommended to bring sunscreen and repellent.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.