Half-day Private Lima City Tour and Gold Museum
Start your tour in the Historic Center of Lima here you can take a look at the Presidential Palace, the Municipality of Lima, the Cathedral and the Archbishopric, beautiful colonial buildings that are an important part of the city's identity. Then visit Casa Aliaga, a viceregal construction delivered by Francisco Pizarro to one of his captains (Jerónimo de Aliaga) when he founded the city. Then you will go to Saint Francis' Church, which has an enviable collection of old books and an authentic network of catacombs open to the public. You will transfer to the Surco district, to visit the Gold Museum, which houses one of the most singular museum collections in Lima City. It includes exquisite textiles, pottery, and gold artifacts of various pre-Hispanic cultures apart from an arms collection composed of twenty thousand pieces from different times and parts of the world. At finish this tour you will transfer to your hotel.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Gold museum, Casa Aliaga and San Francisco church.
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Aliaga
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
- Entry/Admission - Gold Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
It is here that you can appreciate countless examples of grandiose colonial architecture like the Archbishop of Lima with its elegant balconies, the Government Palace and its magnificent bronze fountain dating from 1650.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Casa de Aliaga, Jiron de la Union 224, Lima Peru
A colonial mansion gifted in 1535 by chief conquistador Francisco Pizarro to Jerónimo de Aliaga.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas, Plaza San Francisco Jirón Lampa y Ancash, Lima 15001 Peru
Saint Francisco church has an enviable collection of old books and an authentic network of catacombs open to the public.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gold Museum, Jr. Alonso de Molina 1100, Santiago de Surco 15023, Peru
The Gold Museum exhibits pieces of gold, silver and copper from ancient Peru, especially from northern cultures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.