Half-Day Private Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Explore Kuala Lumpur's major attractions on a private, half-day tour. You'll see the Royal King’s Palace (Istana Negara), Old Railway Station, Perdana Botanical Garden (aka Lake Gardens), and National Mosque (Masjid Negara). Select a morning departure or an afternoon tour, including round-trip hotel transport with your personal driver guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation by Minivan
- English Speaking Driver Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kuala Lumpur city
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Start your 4-hour, private tour with hotel pickup in central Kuala Lumpur. Your personal driver and guide take you to Chinatown for an introduction to its three parallel streets, best known for street food and places of worship. Then learn about the residential neighborhood of Brickfields while exploring the oldest Indian settlement in KL.
Stop for photo of the royal guards and mounted guards at Istana Negara, aka the Royal King's Palace — official residence of the ruler of Malaysia. View the National Monument that commemorates the fallen heroes of World War I and II, then set off for the Perdana Botanical Garden for a drive or stroll through the butterfly farm, bird park, orchid garden, hibiscus garden and more.
Your guide also accompanies you to Masjid Negara, the National Mosque officiated in1965, After you visit, take note of the Old Railway Station built in 1911. Explore this architectural wonder then see Merdeka Square bordered by the Sultan Abdul Samad building, Royal Selangor Club, and St. Mary's Cathedral.
Visit the Jadi Batek Gallery, a batik handicraft center that showcases Malaysia's traditional garment, and discover many varieties of chocolate at the Cocoa Boutique. After these sights you're dropped off at your hotel in central Kuala Lumpur.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.