Half-day Private Hong Kong Island Tour: Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen
As a prosperous city with breath-taking scenery, Hong Kong Island is a dynamic international metropolis steeped in unique blends of East and West. Join this half day Hong Kong private tour, you will climb to the highest point on the island, Victoria Peak, to get panoramic view of the entire region. It would be wise to take this tour, if you have very short time in Hong Kong.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Private guide & driver
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Park, Victoria Park, Hong Kong
Your private guide will pick you up from your hotel at the appointed time. Then you will be transferred to Victoria Peak (About 1,305ft. above sea level) for sightseeing. On the way, you will pass by Repulse Bay and visit the Aberdeen Fishing Village, where an optional sampan ride can be organized upon request. After the visits, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your central-located hotel in Hong Kong
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.