Half-Day Private Hiking Tour in Tramuntana
When booking for a few hours experience, you normally become part of a large group where your guide is unable to learn your name. Secondly, you are given direcction to get to a start point, unaccesible by public transportation and difficult to find on your own.
On this customizable tour for a reduced amount of people, you are the center of attention. You are picked up at your location and taken to the Tramuntanta mountains where you will discover the secrets of ancient mallorca while walking on any of the diferent optional tracks that your guide has prepared for you according to your level on demand.
The Tramuntanta has the highest peaks, and thus, the best views. Millions of geological evolution to host centuries of stories.
After the tour, you are diven back to your place to rest and dream about your day. You can book this tour over and over, as your customized adventure can be different each time.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cuber
- Entry/Admission - Ruina La Trapa
What's excluded :
- Personal gear
- Food and drinks
- Bottled water
- FACE MASK (mandatory inside transfer)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 07170 Valldemossa, Balearic Islands, Spain
Regardless the tour level you ask your guide to take you to, Valldemossa is a beautiful start point for your day. It dates from the muslim era of Mallorca and it has a lot to show.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cuber, 07315, Majorca Spain
One of the two reservoirs of Mallorca, it hides a secret, but most important, some of the most majestic routes are very near by. Could this be your destination? Ask your guide after booking.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ruina La Trapa, 07159 Sant Elm, Majorca Spain
This old monastery (under renovation) cannot have better views. This is a quiet easy hike if you decide for an easy going walk. It will be long and can get rough on demand.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Includes courtesy transfer to/from your location if you are located within the following towns: Valldemossa, Deia, Soller, Palma, Bunyola, Alaro, Consell, Binnissalem, Santa Maria, Inca, Selva, Caimari and Escorca.Let us know where you stay when you book.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Medium Group Private Hiking 11/29/2020 - 1/9/2022
Small Group Private Hiking 11/29/2020 - 1/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions apply
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.