Half-Day Private Highlights of Moscow Tour
Enjoy this tour from a local's point of view who is fluent in history and arts, and stays extremely flexible. You will be entertained with plenty of fun facts, animated and professional presentation.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - GUM
What's excluded :
- Museum tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Square, Moscow 109012 Russia
Learn the history and mentality of Russia by exploring landmarks of the Red square. You will see eastern wall of the Kremlin with the most iconic Spasskaya and Nikolskaya towers, State Historical museum building (from outside), St. Basil's (outside), Minin and Pozharsky monument, the Forehead place, Lenin's tomb (outside) and the GUM. Take plenty of iconic pictures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lenin's Mausoleum, Red Square, Moscow 613310 Russia
Lenin's tomb schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday 10am-1pm
Monday, Friday - days off
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: GUM, Red Square, 3 Metro Ploshchad Revolyutsii, Moscow 109012 Russia
Coffee / GUM brand icecream break
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Manege Square, Manege Sq, Moskva, Russia
Moskva hotel, State DUMA, monument to Geogre Zhukov - the winner of World War 2
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Aleksandrovskiy Sad, Moskva, Russia, 125009
The Tomb of the Unknown soldier. The main monument of World War 2 in Moscow.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Aleksandrovskiy Sad, Near Kremlin, Moscow 119072 Russia
The park next to western Kremlin wall with great amount of landmarks. Italian grotto, Stella of Tricentinary of Romanov's dynasty, monument to patriarch Hermogenus, Trinity Kremlin tower with bridge and unique Barbican Tower.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can at any start point you are comfortable with inside the city.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- I provide only private tours, which means you go with your relatives or any other people you are safe with. No group tours
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.