Half-Day Private Guided Safari Tour to Nairobi National Park
Nairobi is the only city with a National Park in it, you would not want to miss being wildlife tucked away in the middle of the busy city. If lucky its possible to view four of the big five animals in Kenya. Each trip is tailor-made for the users and we take time to listen to your needs make this experience unique to you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Game Drive in 4x4 Tour Landcruiser + Fuel
- Driver Guide + Vehicle Entry Fee
- Pick up & Drop Off (Nairobi & Environs)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Sanitizer on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Nairobi, the place of cool waters, prides herself in being the only capital city in the world with a National Park. For a quick escape from the hustle and bustle of the big city, book a trip with us to the Nairobi National Park and immerse yourself in the thrill that comes with being in the wild.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Nairobi National Park Main Gate, Langata Road,, Uhuru Gardens estate., Nairobi Kenya, -1, 793843 325904,36, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup for groups can be organised at a central location or the Central Business District.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/8/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Carry your own mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.