Half-Day Private Guided Camel Race Tour in Qatar
During camel racing season, we will collect you, drive you to Qatar’s racing track at Al Shahaniya. There you will be able to be photographed with camels, go behind the scenes, see both the finish and start line, drive like Qataris along side the many races and experience the thrill and excitement of live races with your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Al Shahaniya Racetrack
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Shahaniya Racetrack, Doha Qatar
Camel racing competitions take place from October up until February every year on Fridays, and the big main competitions are in March and April. The winner is awarded the prestigious Golden Sword of the Father Emir H H Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani at the end of the camel racing festival which is well-known as H H the Emir’s Main Race.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Hamad Port, Qatar
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.