Half Day Private Chengdu City Highlights Tour By Metro
On this 6 hours’ city Orientation tour, we will take you to experience the most popular highlights of the city, starting from exploring Chengdu's landmark-Kuanzhai Alleys, and then you’ll walk all the way to People’s Park to stroll around and enjoy the laid-back life like locals, to Wenshuyuan Monastery area to eat like a foodie, and to wind up your day by enjoying the light show in the city river on Anshun Bridge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner or lunch is included as you choose the departure time
- Coffee and/or Tea - A cup of green tea with snacks in People's Park
What's excluded :
- Taxi back to your hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuanzhai Alley, East of Tongren Road, west of Changshun Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
We start the day by visiting Kuanzhai Alleys, a perfect combination of modernism and tradition, we will arrive at People’s Park to experience the locals' laid-back lifestyle. There is an open-air tea house of over 100 years’ history. It is the place where we will spend about 40 minutes doing nothing but drinking tea, eating sunflower seeds, watching people get their ears picked or hearing outdoor karaoke by the seniors.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wenshu Yuan Monastery, 66 Wen Shu Yuan Jie, Cao Shi Jie, Qingyang Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China
The third stop in the afternoon is Wenshuyuan Monastery, which is not only a religious place to learn about Buddhism, but also serves as a living quarter for the locals. Inside the traditional Chinese old-style buildings, we can find elegant tea houses, local snack restaurants, stylish cafés and even luxury hotels. Then there comes the real foodie moment. We can stop stand by stand for an amazing bite of Guo Kui (crusty pancakes with pork or beef filling), baked egg cake, or hot bean jelly etc..
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Anshun Bridge (Dongmen Bridge), 66 Binjiang E Rd Jinjiang Qu, Chengdu 610061 China
We will take the metro to Dongmen Bridge, and walk to the nearby neighborhood to explore down to the earth local life. Then we will walk to a bridge which there is a popular River Bridge Bar on the over-600-year-old Anshun bridge which was one of the four bridges mentioned in “The Travels of Marco Polo”. The best way to wind up the day is to order a beer or Majito to relax every cell of your body under the night sky of Chengdu, isn’t it?
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kuan Alley and Zhai Alley Commercial Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Return Detail :Anshun Bridge, Bin Jiang Dong Lu, Jinjiang Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China, 610061
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.