Half-Day Private Car at Disposal in Athens
Customize your private tour of Athens based on your own preferences and according the places that meet your interests. See Athens your way with a personal expert English speaking driver to navigate the streets for you. Explore Athens at your own pace, discover the ancient and the modern city of Athens and visit famous landmarks in the Greek capital.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking expert driver
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned vehicle
- 4 hours car at disposal
- Hotel pick up/drop-off service
- Self-guided private Athens tour
What's excluded :
- Professional & licensed guide
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Panathenaic Stadium
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
You can see Panathenaic Stadium, cradle of the first modern Olympic games which took place in 1896. It is the only major stadium in the world built entirely of white marble.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
See the Greek Parliament in the former Royal Palace of Syntagma Square and watch the fanciful Evzoni Guards in their amber tunics.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
Marvel at the ruins of the glorious Temple of Zeus, the Hadrian's Arc and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. You can choose to stop at each location or just pass by them with your private luxury vehicle.
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Choose to visit the impressive Acropolis and enjoy breathtaking views. Visit the monumental marble gates of the Propylae, the Temples of Athena, Nike and Parthenon. See the famous Porch of Maidens at the Temple of Erectheion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
Another option we recommend is to visit the Acropolis museum, home to a multitude of archaeological finds from the Acropolis, major attractions include votives, artifacts of everyday life, archaic statues, Caryatids and the Parthenon hall with displays from the pediments, the metopes and the frieze.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/drop off service from/to Athens hotels/apartments/Airbnb.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/30/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our driver will wear a mask throughout the duration of the service. All sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls, overhead bins, etc. are intensively cleaned and sanitized. Vehicles are equipped with CARBON filters which capture more than 99% of even microscopic bacteria and viruses.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.