Half Day Private Cape Winelands Tour
A completely private half day tour. Visit some of the Cape’s most famous wine farms and fine cuisine. Feast your eyes on spectacular mountain scenery, enchanting architectural buildings and lush fertile valleys.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Includes 2-3 standard tastings (3rd tasting time permitting)
- Clients may select wine estates in the specified areas
- Qualified guide
- Entry/Admission - Stellenbosch Wine Routes
- Entry/Admission - Durbanville Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Constantia Valley Tourism
What's excluded :
- Cellar Tours, Master Tastings and Pairings need to be pre-booked
- Additional fees will be applicable for non-standard tastings
- Lunches and wine purchases for own account
- No wine tasting under 18 years
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stellenbosch Wine Routes, 47 Church Street, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
Boasting nearly 200 wine and grape producers, Stellenbosch was the first region to establish a formal route among the wineries—a route which has gone on to become one of the country’s six most popular tourist destinations. 148 wine farms adorn the vine-covered landscape, many of them historical farms with achingly beautiful Cape Dutch manors houses, gardens, hotels, and fine-dining restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Durbanville Distillery, 3 Seycamore Crescent Atlas Gardens Business Park, Durbanville 7550 South Africa
A short drive 20 minute north of the city is all it takes to experience wonderful wine and dine parings at any number of the Durbanville estates. One of the region’s many virtues is also the spectacular views back across the ocean towards Table Mountain. You can also dip your toes in the rivers of the nearby nature reserve on a pretty morning.
The region creates intense, fruit-driven yet refined wines, as unique as the slopes they grew on and the master wine makers who crafted them.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Constantia Valley Tourism, Groot Constantia Road, Cape Town Central 7086 South Africa
The Constantia Wine Route is no more than 20 minutes away from the city. The magnificent landscape is home to some of the country’s oldest and most prestigious wine farms dating back to the 1650s. The wines of the Constantia Vineyards are largely cool climate offerings, so look out for world class sauvignon blancs, delightful reds and the famous Constantia dessert wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all central Cape Town areas & hotelsAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.