Half Day Private Angkor Silk Farm
Setting silk standards at the highest level, Cambodia’s Puok Silk Farm is a must when your interest moves towards seeing the finest fabric being woven after getting a detailed overview of the whole silk-making process by NGO-supported local residents.
per adult from
What's included :
- A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- Drinking water and refreshing towel during the tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Silk Farm
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Silk Farm, Airport Road Puok District, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
The Puok District has been one of the main centres for silk weaving due to its presence of the much-needed Mulberry tree. Drive west for around 20 kilometres outside Siem Reap through a lush village which benefits from the seepage from the Western Baray and further to a development project for young Cambodians. All facets of Silk production from propagation of various mulberry trees, silk worm reproduction, silk extraction from cocoons, cleaning, combing, dyeing and all the intricacies of Ikat weaving are explained and viewed. The final products are on display at the farm, giving visitors an up-and-close look into the final product.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Siem Reap Hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour is operated on full private basis.
- We will always make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- This tour includes shopping opportunities at the silk farm.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.