Half-Day Pretoria City Tour
Embark on a Pretoria half-day city tour for about 4 hours. This tour offers a visit to some of the historical sites including the Voorterkker Monument, the Church Square and the Union Building.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Shared transport
- Entry/Admission - Voortrekker Monument
- Entry/Admission - Union Buildings
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pretoria, the administrative capital of RSA, was discovered by Andries Pretorius, with the first homestead around the Fountain Valley area in 1840 and officially designated capital of the independent Voortrekker Republic in 1860. With many tourist spots, this beautiful city is a must visit. The Jacaranda city – named because if the beautiful jacaranda trees that line the older streets and main part of town making for a beautiful purple October.
Pretoria Capital City tour offers a visit to some of the Historical Site including the Voorterkker Monument, the Church Square, and Paul Kruger’s house and the Union Building. You will also go on a drive to the embassy area.
Departure Point :Please advice on departure location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Please advice on return location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of two adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.