Half day Pokhara (Davis falls, Gupteshwor, Tibetan Refugee camp, Peace Pagoda)
Visit the most important sites of Pokhara Davis falls, Gupteshwor cave, Tibetan Refugee camp and world peace pagoda in this half day sightseeing tour.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Guide fee
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Falls, Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Gupteswar Gupha
What's excluded :
- Any meals or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devi's Falls, Pokhara, Sital path, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
10:30 am or 1:30 pm: Your Expert guide picks you up form Hotel Lobby and drive for half day Pokhara sightseeing tour. You would visit these sites:
Devi’s fall is another Top 10 Places to visit in Pokhara Nepal. Locally known as Patale Chhango, is an awesome waterfall lying about 2 km south -west of Pokhara airport on the highway to Tansen.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gupteswar Gupha, Siddhartha Highway, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Gupteshor Guffa (Cave) is another Top 10 Places to visit in Pokhara Nepal. A scared cave known as Gupteswor Gufa lies 2 km away from Pokhara airport on the Siddhartha Highway leading south west from the city. The entrance is right across Devi’s Fall and the cave is almost 3 km long.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tibetan Refugee Camp, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Almost indistinguishable among the hustle and bustle of Prithvi Chowk is this small Tibetan refugee settlement.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: World Peace Pagoda, Pamdi Bhambadi G.V, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Balanced on a narrow ridge high above Phewa Tal, the brilliant-white World Peace Pagoda was constructed by Buddhist monks from the Japanese Nipponzan Myohoji organisation. There are three paths up to the pagoda and several small cafes once you arrive. Sadly, there have been muggings on the trails in the past. Check the latest situation before you head off.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up and drop off from Hotels near to Lakeside Pokhara.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels far from Lakeside in additional cost.
- We offer two different start time for this trip. Please let us know which time i.e 10:30 am or 01:30 pm is appropriate for you.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.