Half-Day Phnom Penh City Tour
We start our tour of this charming capital with a visit to the city’s namesake, Wat Phnom. It was the birthplace of Phnom Penh Capital. Then, we continue to visit the Royal Palace built in 1866 by King Norodom. The palace consists of many beautiful temples, especially the Silver Pagoda. Visit the Silver Pagoda so named because of it’s floor that is comprised of 5,000 silver tiles. There is an Emerald Buddha encrusted with 9,584 diamonds. Next, we visit National Museum exhibits hundreds of pieces are housed here including both pre-and post-Angkorian pieces.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Refreshment drink & cold towel
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee Wat Phnom $1/per person
- Entrance fee Royal Palace $10/per person
- Entrance fee National Museum $10/per person
- Local guide at Royal Palace and National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phnom
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Silver Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phnom, Street 96 Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh Cambodia
We start our tour of this charming capital with a visit to the city’s namesake, Wat Phnom. It was built in 1372, and stands 27 metres above the ground. It is the tallest religious structure in the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Palace, Sothearos between Street 240 & 184, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Royal Palace built in 1866 by King Norodom. See the different structures of this pagoda-style compound and stroll in its beautiful garden.
Note: National Museum, Silver Pagoda and Royal Palace are open every day. However, the Silver Pagoda and the Royal Palace may be closed without prior notice while H.M. the King is in the residence.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Silver Pagoda, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Visit the Silver Pagoda so named because of it’s floor that is comprised of 5,000 silver tiles. A gold Buddha encrusted with 9,584 diamonds and a small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha are also housed here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: National Museum, 13th St. Between 178th and 184th Sts., Phnom Penh Cambodia
Continue to the nearby National Museum. Built in 1917 it is an exceptional example of traditional architecture and is exclusively devoted to preserving and displaying Khmer art and sculptures. Hundreds of pieces are housed here including both pre-and post-Angkorian pieces.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests anywhere in Phnom Penh capital.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.