Half Day Perth & Fremantle Sight Seeing
Travelling in our luxurious Mercedes GLS350d you will see all of the key sights of Perth and Fremantle on this half day tour.
As this is not a set tour, we can collect you at a mutually agreed date and time from your hotel accommodation and give you a glimpse of all that Perth and Fremantle have to offer.
Our guides will give you a historical run-down of the area, and point our key landmarks as we drive past them. And you are always welcome to yell out if you want to stop the car because you've seen something that interests you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Fremantle Round House
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
Kings Park is a 400.6-hectare park overlooking Perth Water and the central business district of Perth, Western Australia. The park is a mixture of grassed parkland, botanical gardens and natural bushland on Mount Eliza with two-thirds of the grounds conserved as native bushland.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Blue Boat Shed, Mounts Bay Road, Perth, Western Australia Australia
The Blue Boat House or the Crawley Edge Boatshed as it’s officially known, sits on the Swan River just below Kings Park.
This iconic boathouse is accessible from Mounts Bay Road below Kings Park. It has been around since the 1930’s and recently revamped and repainted the beautiful blue colour.
The Crawley Edge Boatshed has provided stunning backdrops for thousands of photographers around the world.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Cottesloe Beach, Marine Parade, Cottesloe, Western Australia 6011 Australia
With more than a kilometre (0.6 miles) of pure white sand, Cottesloe Beach is one of 's most popular spots for swimming, snorkelling and surfing. Generations of West Australians have spent summer days diving into the ocean from the distinctive floating bell just offshore. Watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean while enjoying a glass of wine, a refreshing beer or a relaxed dinner. In March the annual outdoor exhibition turns the beach into an outdoor art gallery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Fremantle Round House, Captains Lane, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
The Round House was the first permanent building built in the Swan River Colony. Built in late 1830 and opened in 1831, it is the oldest building still standing in Western Australia.
It is located at Arthur Head in Fremantle, and recent heritage assessments and appraisals of the precinct of the Round House incorporate Arthur Head.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
Monday: 05:30 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 05:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.