Half-Day Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Landmarks Private Tour
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, one of the most historic places in the world. Learn from the excellent displays in the visitor center, view a film on the day "which will live in infamy", and visit the Memorial by crossing the harbor aboard a US Navy vessel. After departing Pearl Harbor, we will briefly visit Iolani Palace, the former home of Hawaii's final monarchs, and the renowned King Kamehameha Statue, featured on Hawai`i 5-O. We will then either visit the Tantalus lookout or the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, depending on your preferences. The Tantalus lookout provides magnificent views of Diamond Head, Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, and the Waianae Mountains. The Punchbowl Cemetery honors more than 33,000 soldiers who lie in rest within the crater of an ancient volcano. The setting offers inspiring, panoramic views of Honolulu, and large wall murals tell the stories of American military engagements throughout the Pacific region.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cold bottled water
- Private transportation
- Professional guiding services
- Entrance fee to USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Preserves and interprets the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Memorializes sailors who lost their lives on the USS Arizona during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any accommodations on Oahu.Airports
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Pier 2, Honolulu, HI
- Pier 11, Honolulu, HI
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.