Half-Day Panglao Island Tour from Bohol
This half-day tour travels around the largest of the 73 islands composing the province of Bohol. Panglao Island is famous for its white-sand beaches, underground caves, old Spanish churches, and watch towers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dauis Church, Hinagdanan Cave, and Alona Beach
- Lunch at a Bee Farm Restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (outside lunch)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Panglao Island, Panglao Island, Bohol Province, Visayas
This half-day tour takes you to the Church of our Lady of the Assumption in the town of Dauis. Although the first church of light materials was built as early as 1768, the present stone structure (the Church's 5th incarnation) was built in 1863. With its Gothic architecture, the church is an imposing structure with the sea and watch tower at its back.
Next, we proceed to Hinagdanan Cave, the most easily accessible among the caves of Bohol. Classified as a karst cave, it boasts of a large number of stalactites and stalagmites and leads to an underground spring pool.
From here, we will drive on to Alona Beach, the most famous of Bohol's beaches. It is an 800-meter-long white sand beach dotted with restaurants and resorts. It is also the departure point for many diving and marine tours.
Also enjoy a gourmet organic lunch at the Bee Farm Restaurant during the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.