Half-Day Noosa Brewery Experience Inc. Lunch - Sunshine Coast (Min 5 Adults)
Small-Group Tour - Minimum 5 adults per booking
Noosa Brewery Experience. Our half-day Craft Beer Experience will take you to the local breweries in and around the Noosa region of the Sunshine Coast.
Our tour features a number of breweries, so you can enjoy a complete local craft beer experience, exploring behind the scenes of how these delicious beers are brewed. Our tours include air-conditioned transport to the venues, samples and a local tour guide, so you can discover how your favourite brews are produced and taste some new beers to find new favourites.
With our half-day brewery experience, you can expect transport in an air-conditioned bus to the venues, samples, tastings, and an expert tour guide. You will go behind the scenes of one of the fantastic breweries to learn how the best craft beers are produced and discover some new favourite brews.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Amazing Pub Lunch @ The Imperial
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer Tasting Paddles (share)
- Behind the Scene Brewery Tour
- Entry/Admission - Eumundi Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Land & Sea - Noosa Brewing Company
- Entry/Admission - Heads of Noosa Brewing Co.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eumundi Brewery, 1 Etheridge St Corner Memorial Dr, Eumundi, Queensland 4562 Australia
You may remember Eumundi Lager from back in the 1980s, but the brand seemed to disappear. However, due to a partnership with Lion, Eumundi beer is back with a rebuilt on-site brewery that has been operational since 2017. Although you can enjoy Eumundi beer in some local bars and restaurant, our tour will allow you to taste the beer directly from the brewery tank, so you can truly taste the quality ingredients and incredible brew.
During the tour, you’ll not only be able to taste Eumundi beers, but you will be guided through the brewery and learn about the brewing history of the brand, so you can discover the beer-making process that makes these craft beers great.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Land & Sea - Noosa Brewing Company, 19 Venture Dr, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Land and Sea Brewery take beer very seriously, and a brewery tour will allow you to see the in depth knowledge and methodical approach taken to produce exceptional craft beers. With the vast and varied history of brewing and beer, you will learn more about the life cycles of yeast and the crucial ingredients needed to produce a superb brew, along with how they started being used in beers.
You will also learn about how blending these ingredients affects the beer and get to smell and taste the malt and fresh hops. You can enjoy a tasting paddle with a choice of beers before your guided tour, and you can then sit down and savor some beer appreciation with a cool schooner.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Heads of Noosa Brewing Co., 85 Rene St, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
While it may be a relatively new brand on the market, Heads of Noosa have a passion for lagers. The lager style at Heads of Noosa is colder fermenting with a delicate balance to create something beyond the norm. The brewery has state of the art equipment and a team of expert brewers that you’ll be able to see as you explore the site on your tour.
You may even catch a glance of brews in tanks that are awaiting opening as they sit longer to achieve perfection. You’ll be able to see the brewery facility and then savour a beer tasting paddle in the cosy atmosphere of the taproom.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Single pick-up from all Sunshine Coast hotels, apartments and private addresses.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Small Group Tour - Minimum 5 adults per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID Safe Plan Implemented COVID Safe Practicing Business
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.