Half Day Nairobi National Park Safari
The tour is unique for we offer personalized service with own guide to enhance your safari experience and we also blend it with Nairobi view point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
6am- Pick up at Hotel
Nairobi Park Kenya’s first ever National park is a unique and unspoilt wildlife haven within sight of the city’s skyline. Rhino, buffalo, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass. Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, peckers and many more.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.